Can You Get Rid Of Your Stubborn Body Fat Without Hours Of Boring Mind-Numbing Cardio Or Giving Up The Foods And Beverages You Love?
Yup, You Absolutely Can, I Guarantee It.
I've Done It For Myself As Well As Hundreds Of My Commercial Gym Clients So I Know It's Possible.
(Click The Images For Their Testimonials)
I know, exciting stuff, right?
But before we get to that, can I ask you a couple of hard questions?
- Are you eager to get back into the clothes that used to fit you perfectly and make you feel great?
- Are you currently in a place where you hate your body and are fed up with how you look and feel?
- Do you feel unattractive to your significant other, and have trouble connecting with them in a meaningful way because of this?
- Are you tired of looking in the mirror and seeing belly fat drooping over your belt?
- Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired all the time?
Well, guess what?
I know exactly how you feel...
And yes, I know that it sounds like a cliché thanks to those freak-of-nature trainers who abuse that sentence although they never had anything but a 6-pack on their stomach - but in my case it’s true.
A few years ago, after more than two decades of training, dieting and helping hundreds of other people just like you lose weight, I caught myself staring at this chubby 40-something year old guy in the mirror.
But even more upsetting than my fabulous new look were these incredibly frustrating 3 facts:
- Training and dieting methods that used to work like a charm for me over the past decade simply stopped working (I guess that’s what happens when you're in your 40's)
- I didn’t have the luxury of spending hours in the gym every day as I was spending most of my time at work running my businesses or at home with my family
- I was sick and tired of rigorous diets and didn’t want to spend the best years of my life avoiding all the good stuff that I love like pizza, chips and beer (3 of my absolute favorite things)
In case I didn't mention it before, my name is Chris Friesen.
Let me tell you a quick story about how I was able to achieve such amazing results...
...and how I did it with less than two hours of exercise per week and very minimal changes to my diet that still allowed me to enjoy my life while I was doing it.
Here’s my fat loss story...
The year was 2014, and my wife and I were taking our 3 kids out to the local pool for a fun day of swimming and rocketing down the waterslides.
As we were changing into our swim gear in the family change room, I happened to catch a glance of myself in one of the big, full length mirrors that were there, and I was SHOCKED by what I saw.
Who was this fat guy staring back at me in the mirror?
The thought that kept going through my head was “this can’t be me, right”?
It was an epiphany, like I was seeing myself for the first time with unbiased eyes, and I did NOT like the image that was staring back at me.
I was about 45 pounds overweight.
I was tired all the time and felt like crap.
I had trouble sleeping.
I needed to start taking medication because I had such horrible acid reflux at night.
My face was puffy and bloated and I had a double chin.
And on top of all that, my clothes seemed to get a little tighter each and every day.
At this point in my life I had been training on a consistent basis for almost 2 decades, and I prided myself on my workout ethic and how hard I trained.
But here I was, looking back at a reflection that called into question whether or not I had ever worked out in my life!
I was working with about a dozen personal training clients out of my home gym as well at the time (and getting them awesome results in the process), and yet I was in terrible shape myself!
I felt unattractive to my wife, I felt like a terrible role model for my kids, and I wished at that moment that I could wear a t-shirt out into the pool area so that nobody else could see me the way that I saw myself in that moment…
I was completely and utterly embarrassed at what I saw, and in that moment I vowed to do whatever was necessary to fix this and get into the best shape of my life.
I began reading and researching fitness and nutrition like my life depended on it. Articles, scientific research papers, training programs, blogs, you name it, I read them all.
I subscribed to every fitness and strength training newsletter I came across on my search. I read reviews on bodybuilding and fitness forums as well to see what other people’s experiences were with those same programs and training concepts.
Not only did I read them, I implemented what I learned in my training and daily nutrition....And I began to see some AWESOME results in my physique.
These backbone concepts eventually evolved into My Elite 1 on 1 Coaching Program
Here's What Working With Me Looks Like...
- Training: I design cutting edge, yet amazingly simple training programs that don't take up a lot of your time, and that will not only have you burning fat and toning up faster than you ever thought possible, but will also give you solid, clear guidelines and show you how to sustain these results for life.
You don't have to become a gym rat or spend all your time working out to get the body of your dreams.
- Nutrition: I design simple and easy to follow nutritional strategies and concepts that will revolutionize your eating habits and transform your body quickly and effectively, while still allowing you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy the foods and beverages you love.
You most definitely don't have to choose between looking awesome or being happy, you can have both
- Accountability: I take my 1 on 1 clients very seriously, and I will hold your hand every step of the way to make sure that you not only achieve your fitness and fat loss goals, but CRUSH them!
Everything within my coaching program is delivered and monitored on a daily basis through my Custom Online Coaching App, which is available from the Apple Store or Google Play.
GETTING IN SHAPE ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE
It really isn't
However, I’m not going to lie to you - just because it's simple doesn't necessarily mean that it's easy.
It’s hard even for genetically gifted people who have unlimited time and resources, not to mention the average joe who has to juggle job and family responsibilities.
However, from my experience as a coach, it’s not necessarily the daily grind that does people in and sees them give up, but the anxiety and uncertainty of not knowing what the right decisions are.
- How many meals should I eat?
- Should I go low carb?
- Can I have a glass of wine with dinner or a couple of beers with my buds and still reach my goals?
- What exercises should I focus on to get the best results?
These might seem like trivial things, but look at all the other choices we have to make just to navigate our way through a single day?
At some point, it all becomes too much and we eventually just shut down.
It’s no wonder so many just throw up their hands in the air and give up on making their fitness and fat loss dreams and goals into a reality.
My job is to eliminate this anxiety...
Have you ever noticed that professional athletes are basically treated like children?
All of their menial daily tasks like cooking, laundry, travel arrangements, training programs, etc, are all taken care of for them so that they can just focus on what they need to do to be successful.
Now imagine if YOU had that kind of attention.
What if all you had to do was show up (at the gym or the refrigerator) and just "paint by the numbers"?
No questions, no anxiety, and above all, no random googling for answers.
JUST DO IT...
Here Are 3 Reasons Why I Am Better Equipped To Help You Than The Average, Run Of The Mill, Online Coach:
I Have 20+ Years of Experience: I have been training on a consistent basis for over 2 decades and, after trying pretty much every method there is, I know exactly what works, what doesn’t.
Along the way, I've also discovered some very effective tweaks, tricks and hacks to fast track your fitness and fat loss results.
I’ve Worked With 400+ Clients: I own and operate my own 24/7 Commercial Gym and have worked with more than 400 people as a personal trainer.
I know what it takes to get results for a wide cross-section of people, because I've seen pretty much everything during my years as a gym owner and personal trainer.
I Used to Be a Busy, Out of Shape Parent Myself: I am not just another freak athlete with perfect genetics, chemical “enhancement”, and a supplement company behind him.
On the contrary, I am just your average busy dad who’s been exactly where you are now, and am passionate about using my knowledge and experience to help people just like you feel great about their bodies again
HERE'S WHAT A FEW OF MY ELITE CLIENTS HAD TO SAY...
ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT I GET IT ALREADY
WHAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE?
To achieve change, it means doing something different.
The late, great Albert Einstein once said that "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result."
Grumpy old Einstein was wrong.
Doing the same old thing, over and over again isn't insanity.
I'm willing to bet my left nut that you're reading this letter today because you've been doing the same things over and over, but haven't seen any progress with your fat loss and muscle building goals.
So, I ask you this:
Are you going to keep numbly doing the same ol' shyt, hoping for a different result?
Or are you going to flip the script, try a different, but proven system, and finally begin to turn your mission into reality?